Best Business Laptop for 2020 – Updated by Burbro Editors on June 3rd, 2020
- Best Laptops for Business in 2020
- 1. Dell XPS 15
- 2. MacBook Pro
- 3. HP Spectre x360
- 4. HP Elite Dragonfly
- 5. Microsoft Surface Book 2
- 6. Microsoft Surface Pro 7
- 7. Dell XPS 13
- 8. Asus Zenbook 15
- 9. Lenovo ThinkPad X1
- 10. Microsoft Surface Pro X
- Benefits of Using a Business Laptop
- How to Choose the Best Business Laptop
- Summary – Best Business Laptops for 2020
OUR EDITORS INDEPENDENTLY RESEARCH, SELECT, AND RECOMMEND THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR REVIEW. AT TIMES (AND AT NO EXTRA COST TO YOU), WE MAY RECEIVE COMMISSIONS ON PURCHASES MADE THROUGH OUR CHOSEN LINKS. WE WILL ONLY EVER PROMOTE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT WE TRUST AND 100% RECOMMEND. YOU MAY READ OUR FULL AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR MORE INFORMATION.
If you’re looking for a fleet of laptops for your business or a couple of new laptops for your office, then you’ll likely not be interested in a high-performance gaming laptop with optimized graphics cards. Instead, you’ll want to find a laptop that has decent specs with a good amount of storage and a processor that works as hard as you do.
You’ll also want to find a laptop that looks sleek and professional so that you look good when you’re using your laptop with colleagues and clients. After all, if your laptop is old or clunky, then you may give wrong impressions about your business.
While there are many laptops that you can choose for a business laptop, it doesn’t mean that they’re all durable, sleek, or powerful enough for your projects. While some laptops may claim that they’re good for business, they may run slowly and cause you to be unproductive while you work.
In this article, we’ll be taking a look at some of the best laptops for business. We will also show you some of the features that you should look for in a laptop and help you choose the right laptop for your business.
Best Business Laptop for 2020
If you’re looking for the best business laptops in 2020, then you’ve come to the right place. In this section, we will be reviewing some of the best laptops for business that you can choose for yourself or your employees.
- Best for General Use: Dell XPS 15
- Best for Business Students: Macbook Pro
- Best for Lightweight: HP Spectre x360
- Best for 2-In-1: HP Elite Dragonfly
- Best for Graphic Design: Microsoft Surface Book 2
- Best for Touchscreen: Microsoft Surface Pro 7
- Best for Travel: Dell XPS 13
- Best for Accountants: ASUS Zenbook 15
- Best for Programming: Lenovo ThinkPad X1
- Best for Budget: Microsoft Surface Pro X
1. Dell XPS 15
One of the Best Business Laptops for General Use.
Storage: 256GB-512GB SSD Storage | Ram: 16GB RAM | Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 // 4GB Dedicated Graphics Card | Processor: 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750h // 6 Cores Processing | Screen: 15.6-Inch screen size // 4K Ultra-HD Screen Display // 3840 x 2160 Screen Resolution
If you’re looking for one of the best laptops that can be used by professionals for general use, then you may want to look at the Dell XPS 15 Laptop. This laptop is high-quality and powerful enough for any tasks that you’ll need it to perform.
The Dell XPS 15 Laptop features a 15.6-inch screen size and comes with 4K Ultra High Definition Display (UHD). It also comes with an anti-glare feature, which makes it easier for you to see your screen.
This laptop also comes with enhanced audio and features deeper bass and better volume. It also uses Wave MaxxAudio technology to provide 3D sound, which is ideal for anyone that listens to music while they’re working.
2. MacBook Pro
One of the Best Laptops for Business Students.
RAM: 32GB DDR4 RAM | Storage: 128GB-512GB Ultra Fast SSD | Processor: Intel Core i5 // 1.4GHz Quad-Core Processor | Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645 | Screen: 13.3-Inch Screen Size // True Tone Technology // LED Backlit Display // 2560 x 1600 Screen Resolution
As you’re in college as a business student, you’ll find that it’s helpful to have your laptop so that you don’t need to share a college-owned laptop for your classes. One of the best laptops for students like yourself is the Macbook Pro.
The Macbook Pro features a 13.3-Inch Screen that comes with true tone technology and retina display. It also features a built-in touchscreen that allows you to operate your laptop with the touch of your hand.
One of the things that we enjoy about the Macbook Pro is that the battery lasts for up to 10 hours without charging. This feature is ideal for students that want to study on campus without having to sit near a power outlet.
The Best Business Laptops for Lightweight and Thinness.
RAM: 16GB DDR4 RAM | Storage: 512GB -1TB Flash Memory SSD | Processor: 4.6 GHz Intel Core i7 // Quad Core Processing | Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce MX150 // Dedicated Graphics Card | Screen: 13.3 – 15.6-Inch Screen Size // 4K UHD Display // Built-In Touchscreen // 3840 x 2160 Screen Resolution | Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
If you’re looking for a laptop for business that’s lightweight, sleek and thin, then you may want to look at the HP Spectre x360 Laptop. This is one of the best lightweight laptops and measures less than an inch in thickness.
The HP Spectre x360 features a 13.3-Inch Screen or a 15.6-Inch Screen Size, depending on your preference. It comes with 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) display and can be converted into a tablet through the laptop’s 2-in-1 feature.
Something that we like about the HP Spectre x360 is that it provides a fast and responsive experience for users through the laptop’s Core i7 Processor. This is ideal for anyone that will be using their computer for business or giving presentations to clients.
The Best 2-in-1 Laptop for Business and Professionals.
RAM: 16GB DDR3 RAM | Storage: 1TB PCIe SSD | Processor: 8th Generation Intel Core i5 // Quad Core Processor | Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620 with Integrated Graphics Card | Screen: 13-Inch Screen Size // 16:9 Ratio // Built-In Touch Screen // 1920 x 1080 Screen Resolution
When you’re working in business, it’s easier to use a 2-in-1 laptop for business meetings and client presentations. If you’re looking for one of the best 2-in-1 laptops, then you may want to look at the HP Elite Dragonfly Laptop.
The HP Elite Dragonfly comes with a 13-Inch Screen and features a built-in touchscreen for ease of use. It also can convert into a tablet through the 2-in-1 function, which makes it easier for you to use while working.
Something that we liked about the HP Elite Dragonfly is that it comes with an HD webcam. This webcam allows you to video call your clients, boss or coworkers while still having the graphics quality for them to see you.
One of the Best Business Laptops for Designers and Editing.
RAM: 16GB LPDDR3 RAM | Storage: 512GB SSD | Processor: 1.9 GHz Core i7-860 // Quad Core Processing | Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 // 6GB Dedicated Graphics Card | Screen: 15-Inch Screen Size // PixelSense Display // Built-In Touchscreen // 3260 x 2160 Screen Resolution
If you’re a graphic designer or work with editing photos and videos, then you’ll need a laptop that’s powerful while being versatile. One of the best laptops for graphic designers is the Microsoft Surface Book 2 Laptop.
The Microsoft Surface Book 2 Laptop features a screen size of 13.5 inches-15-inches wide, depending on your preferences. It also comes with the 2-in-1 laptop feature that allows you to turn your laptop into a tablet. This feature is handy for any graphic designer that needs to showcase their work to their clients.
While this laptop is powerful and can be used to run your programs like Photoshop, it doesn’t seem to affect the battery life of the laptop. The battery on the Microsoft Surface Book 2 Laptop is optimized for saving energy and can last up to 17 hours at a time without having to recharge.
One of the Best Touchscreen Laptops for Business.
Storage: 128GB-1TB SSD Storage | RAM: 8GB-16GB RAM | Processor: 10th Gen Intel Core i7, i5 and i3 | Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics // Intel UHD Graphics // Integrated Graphics Card | Screen: 12.3-Inch Screen Size // PixelSense Display with Touchscreen // 2736 x 1824 Screen Resolution
When you’re working in business, there will be times when you need to use your laptop to give presentations or show a colleague or client what you’re working on. One of the best ways to do this is with a versatile touchscreen laptop. If you’re looking for a good touchscreen laptop that can be used for business, then you may want to take a look at the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Laptop.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 7 comes with a 12.3-inch touchscreen and is powerful enough for any tasks that you may encounter in the world of business. It also comes with the 2-in-1 laptop feature that allows you to use your laptop as a tablet.
When you’re using a laptop for its versatility, you’ll also want to ensure that the laptop is lightweight and thin so that you can carry it around with ease. One of the things we love about the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is that it weighs under 2 lbs and has a thin, sleek design that is comfortable to use.
7. Dell XPS 13
One of the Best Business Laptops for Travelling.
Storage: 512GB-1TB Storage | RAM: 16GB RAM | Processor: 8th Generation 1.8GHz Intel Core i7 | Screen: 13.3-Inch Screen Size // 4K Ultra-High Definition // Infinity-Edge Touch Screen // 3840 x 2160 Screen Resolution | Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620 // 1GB Dedicated Graphics Card
As a professional, you may be required to travel around for your job. If you need a business laptop that can be used for travelling, then you’ll want to take a look at the Dell XPS 13 Laptop. This laptop is sleek, lightweight and powerful, which makes it one of the best laptops under $2000 and is ideal for anyone that needs a laptop while travelling.
The Dell XPS 13 Laptop features a 13.3-Inch Screen with the Infinity-Edge Touch Screen, which makes it easier for you to operate your laptop while you’re travelling. The Dell XPS 13 also comes with a gorilla glass that’s 2x more resistant to damage, which is ideal for anyone that will be moving around or travelling while working.
The Dell XPS 13 also comes with long battery life, and you’ll be able to use your laptop for up to 10 hours at a time without having to recharge your battery. This feature is ideal for those long flights and travelling without being able to recharge your laptop.
The Best Business Laptop for Accountants.
Storage: 512GB-1TB Storage | RAM: 16GB DDR4 RAM | Processor: 8th generation Intel Core i7-8565u // Quad Core Processor | Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Max-Q // 2GB Dedicated Graphics Card | Screen: 15.6″ FHD 4-Way NanoEdge
If you need a laptop that’s powerful enough to run software and programs for your work, then you may be interested in the Asus Zenbook 15. This laptop is sleek, powerful, and one of the best laptops under $1500 that can be used by many professional firms.
The Asus Zenbook 15 features a 15.6-Inch screen and frameless HD display for better clarity. It also comes with an ergonomic design or the keyboard, which makes it easier for you to type while working. The Zenbook 15 also comes with enhanced audio and an optimized cooling system that will allow your laptop to run efficiently while you use intensive software and programs for work.
While we were reviewing the Asus Zenbook 15 Laptop, we noticed that it’s a durable machine that can take a lot of abuse. This laptop has military-grade durability, and Asus has even put their laptops through rigorous strength tests to ensure that they last.
One of the Best Business Laptops for Programming.
Storage: 512GM Solid State Drive | RAM: 16GB RAM | Processor: Intel Core i7-8565U Processor // 1. 8GHz, Up to 4. 6GHz Turbo // Quad-Core Processing | Graphics: Intel Graphics HD 620 // Integrated Graphics Card | Screen: 14-Inch Screen Size // Anti-Glare Design // 1920 x 1080 Screen Resolution
As a web developer or programmer, you’ll need a laptop that’s powerful for working while being sleek and professional. One of the better laptops for programming is the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Laptop.
The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 features a 14-Inch screen and comes with anti-glare technology, which makes it easier for you to see your screen. It also comes with 16GB of RAM and a quad-core processor, which is more than enough power for most web designers and programmers.
When we reviewed the Lenovo ThinkPad X1, we loved the thin design of this laptop because it’s lightweight while looking professional. It also comes with a keyboard that’s easy to use, which is ideal for programmers that type a lot.
The Best Budget Laptop for Business.
RAM: 8GB-16GB RAM | Storage: 128GB-512GB Solid State Drive Storage | Processor: Microsoft SQ1 Processor by QualComm | Screen: 13-Inch Screen Size // PixelSense Display // Surface Signature 3:2 Ratio | Graphics: Integrated Graphics Card
If you’re looking for one of the best budget laptops that you can use for business, then you may want to look at the Microsoft Surface Pro X Laptop. While this laptop can be expensive, you can get a good laptop for a reasonable price by sacrificing some RAM and storage space.
The Microsoft Surface Pro X features a 13-Inch screen size with 128GB-512GB of storage and up to 16GB of RAM, depending on what you want. It also comes with the 2-in-1 laptop feature, which converts your laptop into a tablet and makes it easier for you to use your computer.
One of the things that we like about the Microsoft Surface Pro X is that it comes with a thin, sleek design that’s professional and clean. It’s also lightweight and weighs less than 2lbs while measuring less than .3 inches in thickness, which makes it easier for you to carry around the laptop.
Benefits of Using a Business Laptop – Best Business Laptops for 2020
It can be a confusing process to decide which laptop is right for you, especially if you’re in a professional field, and you need your laptop to perform well so that you can get your work done. If you’re not sure if a business laptop is right for you, then we’ll try to show you some of the benefits that come from using a business laptop.
Here are some of the main benefits of using a business laptop.
1. Business Laptops are Sturdy and Durable
When you’re in a professional field, then you’ll likely be working more hours so that you can beat deadlines and try to get ahead of the competition. While you’re working hard, you need a laptop that can keep up with your work ethic without crashing.
One of the defining features of any business laptop is that it’s sturdy, durable and reliable so that you can put in more hours of work without having to worry about your laptop overheating or wearing out.
If you look at the average consumer laptop, you’ll find that they’re being used for a couple of hours per day. When you look at the usage of a business laptop, you’ll find that they’re being used for the entire workday. This extra use can be hard on your laptop unless you choose a business laptop that’s designed for hard work.
2. Business Laptops are Secure
In this day and age, it’s important to be safe and secure while you’re online. One of the benefits of a business laptop is that they’re usually built with better security features so that you can protect your employees, your company and yourself from malicious attacks.
Some of the security features that are built into a business laptop would include:
- Biometric Fingerprint Scanner – One of the reasons that this feature is so effective is that you’ll need a fingerprint to unlock the laptop, and you won’t have to worry about other employees seeing you type in your password. If an employee or coworker sees your password, then they can have access to your laptop, which isn’t secure. The fingerprint scanner won’t come in every laptop, but the best business laptops will have this security feature built into them from the factory.
- Screen Filters for Privacy – Some business laptops come with a privacy screen that only allows you to view the screen if you’re directly in front of the laptop. This feature is designed to protect you from other people that are trying to peek at your laptop from across the room. If your laptop doesn’t come with this safety feature, then you can always put the screen filter on your laptop after you’ve purchased the laptop.
- Webcam Kill Switch – If you’re dealing with customers, coworkers, or potential clients over video chat, then you’ll want to be safe. One of the features that you may want to have in your business laptop is a killswitch. The killswitch is designed to kill your connection so that your video chat and camera will be turned off if you think that you’re being watched, scammed or hacked.
If you need a laptop that’s secure for work, then you’ll want to ensure that the laptop has these security features built into the hardware of the laptop. There are many other ways that you can protect yourself online such as antivirus software, VPNs and other hacking protection software.
3. Easy to Use Keyboards
If you’re going to be using your laptop for typing, then you’ll want to ensure that the keyboard is easy to use. There’s nothing more frustrating than a keyboard that has clunky keys that are difficult to press down.
One of the benefits of using a business laptop is that the keyboards are designed for ease of use. This is because you’ll be spending a lot of time on your laptop, and if your keyboard is difficult to use, then you’ll become unproductive, and work will be frustrating.
Keep in mind that many laptops come with comfortable keyboard layouts so that you can enjoy typing on your laptop. However, with the business laptops, you’ll never have to worry about the keyboard being challenging to use.
4. Professionally Designed
When you’re working in a professional field, you’ll want a laptop that’s high-quality while having a professional design. If you walked into a business meeting with a brightly coloured gaming laptop, then they may not take you seriously.
One of the benefits of choosing a business laptop is that they come with a sleek design that’s meant to make you look professional. Typically, the business laptops will come in a darker grey or black and have a matte finish that can look professional.
We would recommend that you choose a laptop that comes in a basic colour. This will ensure that your laptop always matches your outfits and the decor of your office space, which will make you seem more put together and professional.
5. Business Laptops are Well-Priced
One of the benefits of using a business laptop is they are well-priced and can save your company a lot of money. While it may seem like a huge expense to buy laptops for your business, you can save money by choosing the right laptops.
First of all, if you’re going to cheap out on the laptops for your company, then it will just end up costing you in the long run. This is because a cheap laptop will usually mean a laptop that works slowly, which can slow down your employees and make them frustrated, which makes a tense work atmosphere.
You can also save money by buying your laptops in bulk. While it may be expensive to purchase a single laptop, you can usually save money on each laptop by buying a higher number of laptops.
The work laptops are also designed to work hard and have a longer lifespan than the average laptop. This prolonged life span will allow your employees to get more wear out of their laptops and save you money on your laptops in the long run because you’ll be paying less per year on your laptops.
How to Choose the Best Business Laptop – Best Business Laptop for 2020
Now that you understand the benefits of using a business laptop, it’s time to look at how you can choose a laptop for work that is ideal for you. We understand that it can seem like a confusing process to select a laptop that has the right specs and features that you’d like to have in a laptop. This is why we’ve created a buying guide to help you choose the right business laptop.
Here are some steps to choosing the best business laptop.
1. Choose the Type of Laptop
Before you can decide on a laptop for your work, you’ll have to decide on the type of laptop that you’d like to use. The type of laptop will be determined on your daily schedule and how you’ll be using your laptop.
Typically, there are two types of business laptops:
- 2-in-1 Business Laptops – The 2-in-1 laptops come with a feature that allows you to disconnect the keyboard from the screen, which results in a device that’s similar to a tablet. This feature can be handy if you’re going to be giving a presentation, or showcasing some projects to a client.
- Traditional Business Laptops – The traditional business laptops will have a keyboard that’s attached to the screen. While you won’t have the versatility that you’d have with the 2-in-1 laptops, the traditional laptops are designed to be placed on a desk without being moved around as much.
The type of laptop that you decide on should be based on your daily routine. If you’re out and about, then you may want a laptop that can be turned into a handheld device, but you may like a traditional laptop if you’re going to be at a desk for a large portion of your day.
2. Pick Your Specs
Once you’ve decided on the type of laptop that you’d like, it’s time to take a look at some of the specs that you’ll want on your laptop. The specs are important because they’ll determine how fast your laptop is and how functional it’ll be for work.
Keep in mind that the specs will vary depending on your needs and so you’ll need to determine what is right for you. Here are some of the specs that you may want on your business laptop.
- RAM – The Term RAM stands for ‘random access memory’ and is used to ensure that you can access the programs on your laptop quickly, even when you’re not using them. When you’re using programs, tabs and software on your laptop but aren’t currently using them, and then the RAM will keep them running in the background so that they’re running and updated when you decide to view that app, program or tab. For business, we would recommend that you find a laptop with at least 8GB of RAM so that you can keep your laptop running smoothly.
- Hard Drive Storage – Unless you want to use an external hard drive to store all your files, media and projects, then you’ll want a laptop with a lot of storage space on the hard drive. If you’re in business, we would recommend that you find a laptop with at least 500GB of storage so that you can store a lot of files and data.
- Processors – The processors will determine how quickly your laptop can react to the commands that you give it. If your processors aren’t powerful enough, then you may find that your laptop is slow and takes time to load programs and software. We would recommend that you find a laptop that has quad-core processors so that your laptop will run quickly.
- Graphics Card – Unless you’re going to be working with high-quality photos and 4K videos, then you probably won’t need to worry about the graphics card. The graphics card can enhance your viewing experience, especially when you’re doing heavier tasks like gaming. However, for work, you’ll likely not need too much in the way of graphics.
The specs will be determined by how you need your laptop to function. If you work with video files and media, then you’ll need a lot more storage space. When you work with graphics and images, then you’ll want a laptop that has better graphics so that you can have viewing clarity.
3. Select a Screen Size
After you’ve determined the specs that you’ll need for your work laptop, you’ll need to decide on the screen size that you would like to use. This feature is an important one because it’ll determine how easy it is to view your laptop while working.
Here are some of the most common screen sizes:
- 11-Inch Business Laptops – The smallest laptop that you’ll want to use for business would be the 11-inch screen. This laptop is really small, but it’s also versatile, which allows you to carry it around the office. If you find that you’re on the go for your job, then you may want a smaller laptop like the 11-inch laptop.
- 13-Inch Business Laptops – One of the more common laptop sizes is the laptops with the 13-inch laptop screen. These laptops are large enough to use at your desk while being small enough to carry around. If you have to give presentations or work with clients, then you may want a 13-inch laptop.
- 15-Inch Business Laptops – When you’re working at your desk for large portions of your day, then you may want a laptop with a bigger screen. The increased screen size will allow you to have a better viewing experience and make it easier to see what you’re working on.
- 17-Inch Business Laptops – If you like large screens, then you may want to choose a laptop with a 17-inch screen size. This is likely the largest that you’ll want to go before switching to a desktop and monitor as your computer.
If you’re not sure about which screen size is right for you, then you’ll want to analyze your daily routine. If you’re always on the go, then you’ll need a smaller laptop that’s portable, but if you sit at a desk, then you may enjoy the increased screen size.
4. Choose Additional Features
When you’re trying to choose the best business laptop, there will be other features that you may want on your laptop. While we’ve reviewed some of the important aspects of choosing the right laptop, there are other features that you may want to consider.
These features may not be necessary, depending on your situation, but they can be beneficial to have on your laptop. Here are some of the additional features that you may want to look for in a business laptop:
- Battery Life – If you’re going to use your laptop for the entire workday, then you’ll want a laptop with long battery life. This will ensure that your laptop will have enough power for you to finish your projects without always having to recharge your laptop.
- HDMI Ports – When you work in business, you may need to connect your laptop to a larger monitor for presentations. If you plan on using your laptop for business meetings or presentations, then you’ll want to ensure that your computer comes with an HDMI port so that you can connect to a larger screen.
- Screen Protection – If you’re on the go, then you’ll want to ensure that your laptop is protected. One of the ways that you can protect your laptop is by choosing a laptop that comes with a protective screen. This protective screen will prevent any cracks on your screen and allow you to carry your laptop around without worrying about breaking the laptop.
- USB Ports – While every laptop comes equipped with USB ports, you may want additional USB ports if you’re using your laptop for work. If your laptop comes with extra USB ports, then you’ll be able to charge your phone, connect a computer mouse and an external hard drive.
- Headphone Jack – If you’re going to be using your laptop for work, then you’ll probably want to listen to music while you work. Unless you have wireless headphones, you’ll need to hardwire the headphones via a headphone jack. You should always double-check to ensure that the laptop comes with a computer jack so that you can plug in your headphones.
Your daily schedule will determine the extra features that you want, and you may not use all of these additional features daily. While there are many other features that you may like on your laptop, these are some of the more common additional features.
5. Look for a Warranty
While you’d like your laptop to be made properly, there’s always a chance that your laptop has a defect from the factory. When you’re shopping for the best business laptop, you’ll want to ensure that the laptop you’re interested in has a warranty.
A warranty will give you peace of mind while you’re purchasing your laptop for work because you’ll know that you’re protected from any problems that you may experience with your laptop.
We would recommend that you find a laptop with a warranty that lasts for at least 12 months. This warranty length will ensure that you get a lot of use out of your laptop and ensure that there are no problems with your laptop. While we would recommend that the warranty lasts for at least a year, it’s better if you can find a laptop with a warranty that lasts longer.
6. Buy on a Budget
If you’re looking for the best business laptop, then you’ll want to shop on a budget and find a laptop for work that’s within your price range. By buying a work laptop that’s within your price range, you’ll ensure that you’ll have no buyer’s regret once you’ve completed your purchase.
When you shop on a budget, you’ll also find that it’s easier to find the right laptop for your needs. This is because the budget will narrow down your search and allow you to look at the products that are within your budget. We would recommend that you set a budget before you go shopping for a laptop so that you know what you’re looking for. While you can get a better laptop by spending more money, there are always good laptops within any price range if you shop carefully.
Summary – Best Business Laptop for 2020
We hope that this article has helped you find the best business laptops for yourself or your employees. While there are many laptops that you could choose, the laptops on our list are powerful laptops that are high-quality, durable and ideal for businesses like yours.
If you’re still unsure about which business laptop is right for you, then you may want to take a step back and look at the needs that you have for a laptop. You can also use our laptop buying guide to look at some of the features that you may want in your laptop.